Saturday, June 8, 2013

IT'S IN THE BAG

It's in the Bag
My favorite purse right now is my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Soft Grey. I purchased it in West Palm Beach during Spring Break and I love it so much! Macs are very popular and versatile, but are normally in the colors Almond and Black. Here is what I keep in mine:

I love my Kate Spade iPhone case! The polka dots are so cute.
I got these Kate Spade earbuds a couple months ago and they work great. One difficulty I have, however, is that they don't always stay in my small ears. 

Tic Tacs are my favorite mints and I bring them with me almost everywhere.

I fell in love with Flowerbomb perfume a few years ago and it smells wonderful! It is great for formal occasions.

I love the lotions from Crabtree & Evelyn and L'Occitane. They keep your hands soft all day long and scents aren't overwhelming at all.

Kate Spade has the cutest accessories and this wristlet is no different. I prefer wristlets over wallets because I like to be able to carry my wristlet around when needed. The Cobble Hill Bee wristlet is 14k gold plated and comes blue and green too. The front zipper pocket is very handy and I usually put receipts or extra dollar bills in it.

I use lip balm a lot and this Shiseido is the best I have ever used by far.

Especially during cold and flu season, I always need tissues.

 Emi-Jay hair ties are very stretchy and don't knot in my hair like normal hair ties. A plus is that they are hand-dyed and handmade in U.S.A.

Larabars are my all-time favorite bars. They come in a variety of flavors with no more than 9 ingredients and are gluten free, kosher, and vegan.

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment