Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BLUE SKIES

Hunter Dixon Dress, Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Soft Grey, Tiffany & Co. Charm Bracelet, Burberry Watch (similar here,) Francesca Collection Lace Cardigan, Sam Edelman Shoes

Let's face it. The transition into summer in places like Western Washington takes a long time. Sure, we've had a couple of days of sun every few weeks, but it is never consistent. Despite my fairly pessimistic and gloomy forecast, one can still be optimistic, right? This dress is Hunter Dixon and I love the seafoam-y color. Many chose lightweight cotton or linens, generally in the color white, for a carefree and casual summer look. For me, a person who admits to owning too much pink, I always want to make a color that is stereotypically portrayed as masculine, feminine. What's more feminine and fabulous than lace (my opinion is entirely biased, as you can tell by my blog name)? Even if you don't live in a place with as mild temperatures as me, here's how you can recreate my outfit.



1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with your site. I love the name. Good luck to you anfd have fun with it.
    Linda Morgan

    ReplyDelete