Monday, May 27, 2013

ARM CANDY



Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved charm bracelets. Charm bracelets have always been a special and comforting way for me to carry cherished memories wherever I go. I used to collect my charms on a bracelet from the children's department of Nordstrom and a Italian charm bracelet from New York. Since I have had my Tiffany & Co. charm bracelet for a while now, it's become a fairly permanent accessory in my wardrobe. Along with that charm bracelet, I always have my Burberry watch and sometimes I add another bracelet, like this hammered silver bracelet from Monaco. Now, here are some ideas for your collection!


Charm It!



(1) Tiffany Co Charm Bracelet 
tiffany.com


(2) Blue Nile Charm Bracelet
bluenile.com



(4) Stella Dot Charm Bracelet
stelladot.com


(5) Juicy Couture Silver Charm Bracelet
juicycouture.com


(6) White Charm Bracelet
etsy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment